Sunday, November 11, 2007

Little moments make life big...

When I first had Pookie, I decided that I would make sure that she knew how much I loved her. So I told her, all the time. I never want a day to go by where I don't tell my girls that I love them. Even if it has been a crappy day and I want to hide from them. It is the last words they hear when they go to bed. (not counting all the times we tell them to 'Go to sleep!')
This afternoon as I was trying to rest on the couch, Bear decided to play around/on me. She had 7 or 8 little people and was talking to them and making up stories. It was so cute and my heart felt so big with love for her that I whispered, "Bear, I love you". She stopped her game and whispered back,"Thank you".
Seriously, it is moments like these that make me feel like the most blessed woman on earth.

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

oh, that is so sweet. i can't wait until taeya can say things like that too.
what a blessing!