Saturday, December 22, 2007

I knew it!

I knew that I'd start a blog with the best intentions and then never post...as an avid blog reader, I tend to get grumpy when my favorite blogs are not updated. So that makes me a big fat hypocrite! In my defense, unlike the blogs I read, thousands of people are not disappointed when I don't blog.

A quick recap of the fall:

Lice fest 2007 - finally through...we think.
Thanksgiving in Ontario
Death of a beloved grandfather and a return trip to Ontario. (mainly the reason I haven't posted.)
New Job for me!!! More later...
Advent and new family traditions including chopping down our own Christmas tree
Gingerbread house decorating with great friends
Shopping and wrapping
And so much more.

May you also have time to rest and reflect on this Advent season.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Cakes said...

Merry Christmas!
Hope you have a Happy New Year!