Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What just happened here?!?!?!


It is official.  I'm a mother of a kindergartner and a preschooler!  Yep, Pookie and Bear are happy school attenders!  I feel especially blessed that Bear has fallen in love with preschool, since we were quite worried about separation anxiety with her.  I must admit to a tear and a choked up throat as I watch Pookie march off to her class without a second look back...and Bear hunkered down with her teacher doing a puzzle and waving goodbye.  It is crazy, so crazy that I'm breaking my self-imposed rule of no pictures of the girls.  Here are their first day pictures!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

wow bears hair is so long, pookies all grown up.can't wait to see you in person later today.

Niki said...

Glad both girls are doing well at school! What an answer to prayer!

And thanks for breaking your self imposed rule. We enjoyed this pics! :)

The Adventures Ashley said...

so good to see them!! i can't believe how long bear's hair is!! one of these weekends when jd is coming over for a visit i'm going to drive her so i can visit too! (if that's ok of course)

The Adventures Ashley said...

ok, i just realized i got them mixed up...it's pookie's hair that i think looks really long. anyhow, darned pet names get me al confused!! :)