Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Great GooglyMoogly!

Welcome to October!  I know...there has been a lack of postings.  As g. mango aka 'super nanny' likes to point out, the girls literally give me a post a day in the things they say or do.  I have no excuse!  Right now I'm sitting on the couch with Bear as she eats marshmallows and chocolate chips.  So healthy!  But she did just vacuum the stairs by herself and proudly suggested the snack she should have.  Frankly, she is just so cute, I couldn't resist!

A September recap complete with bullet points:
  • First days of school
  • Surprise visit from the mom-in-law for Hubby's birthday
  • Hubby's birthday
  • A mad rush to finish our house in time for an Open House
  • Open house with 50+ guests, so fun!
  • Work trip to Calgary and a work retreat
  • And a bunch of other stuff that I'm sure was important, but now forget!
To make up for the lack of posts, here are some pictures from the month. . .





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the family portrait