Monday, January 18, 2010

What's up January?

I feel like I have blog posts coming out of my ears, but some how never sit down to do them!

For us, we are starting January off with bang! We have decided to sell our apartment in Vancouver...at least try anyhow. Although having a real estate empire was fun, it would be more fun to have money in the bank instead of giving it away all the time. So, with many prayers launched, the sign is up and people are coming through. 5 showings in 2 days, but no offers. I'd forgotten the rollercoaster ride that this is. You know that sickening feeling of going up and the plunge down...good times.

The other news is that I am contemplating working full time. At a job that would require me to come in every day and stay for 8 hours. I haven't had a job like that in 10 years and I won't lie, it is daunting. The upside is a good pay cheque, the downside is that Bear would have to be in daycare for a day or two and I would lose my precious freedom. I hope to decide/figure it out this week.

So, there you go, two weeks into January and big changes are afoot!

No comments: