Monday, April 7, 2008

Photography

I love taking pictures. I especially love taking pictures of the girls. What I'm not good at is printing the pictures and putting them into an album. The digital age of photography is great, but I have thousands (no exaggerating here) of pictures and less than 200 in print. This year I decided to print 12 pictures each month and stick them in an album. It's April. No pictures yet.

And I'm still wary of putting pictures of the girls on this site. I think I'm being a bit over cautious, but I haven't gotten over it yet, so I'm trying to take creative shots that don't reveal all of them...which is fun. Here are some shots from a recent getaway to the Sunshine Coast.



The view from our cabin

Hubby's creation


Pookie building a rock tower


Rocks and water at Hard-to-come-by Bay



****Literally, 2 minutes after I posted this, I got a creepy comment from an unknown person! This is why I don't post pictures of the girls!!!!****

5 comments:

sharon said...

creepy eh? that makes me nervous comsidering i post lots of my kids--i think i even have a bare bum one on there---yikes! i just keep thinking only my friends and family look-but i guess not! You could do what the Zalinko's do and have a password to see your blog-so you have to be invited.....maybe i should rethink my own blog--but its been nice reading yours!!

Nadia said...

yeah, kelly has also suggested the privacy thing, but since we are a camp family, I like to keep it open for all the youth and young adults we connect with. It just forces me to be creative! I enjoy reading yours too...since we never get to see friends, I feel like I keep up through reading blogs!

g. mango said...

it's just a spambot. there's no real person behind that comment.

make sure you delete it so no one clicks on it by mistake.

Nadia said...

I know. And I know that I may be irrational...but whatever, they are my kids. I'm allowed to be crazy protective.

This is the second 'spam', I did delete the first one. Now I'm just irritated by it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.