Monday, April 28, 2008

An update

Sorry for being missing in action.  Allow me to present the ever popular bullet point list of what has been happening these last weeks:
  • Spring cleaning and de-cluttering.  This is so good for my soul.  I think I could live with less stuff.  
  • Finishing all those little projects that we started when we first got the apartment. Patching, painting, closet doors.
  • Sorting through the masses of clothes that the girls own.  It is ridiculous how much they have.
  • Deep and profound conversations with Hubby.  I think that we are starting to really hear each other and develop some core values for our family.
  • The ever-present job of mothering 2 highly active little girls
  • 3 day trip all over Alberta.  The highlight was seeing a good friend and her 4 kids!
  • Work and all that involves
I promise to post more around some big changes that are coming down the pipe for our family.  Stay tuned for that post this Saturday!  Till then, for those of you who read and know what those changes are, please don't comment on them.  Just pray!


1 comment:

The Adventures Ashley said...

looking forward to the saturday post...much love for you guys!