Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stumped!

This is the big week of "the move". It might be more exciting if our apartment was sold though. Ah well.

There are a few things still left to be done before Thursday's moving day, like more painting, cleaning etc. But I've been filling boxes from the old place to bring to the new place, mostly kitchen and bathroom stuff. So, I'm standing in our new kitchen staring at the sheer amount of cupboard space...and I'm stumped! I can't figure out where stuff should go! Does it make sense to put the oatmeal here or there? Spices? Kid snacks? The reality is that for 5 years, I've had 2.5 cupboards in my kitchen. I used a closet as a pantry and everything was stacked on top of each other to maximize space. So if you really wanted that specific pot, you had to commit to taking everything else off of it. Now with so much kitchen space...I'm at a loss. Trust me. I saw the funny/irony too...

2 comments:

Niki said...

How wonderful that you now have more space and cupboards to spread out into! Still can be hard to organize and figure out the best place to put stuff.

Praying for moving day and that it all goes well. Hope we can see you guys soon! :)

Cakes said...

Moving is the absolute worst. Have fun setting up your big new kitchen!