Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring break, week 2

Apparently I'm not so good at reading Pookie's notes from school.  Otherwise I probably wouldn't have been so surprised to be faced with not one, but TWO weeks of spring break!  Seriously, I didn't figure it out until almost the last minute and then was a little panicked at the idea of having them home that long.  I'm sure I'm going to fall apart in the summer!

The first week was good because Hubby's mom came from Ontario for the week.  So fun for all, plus a whole lot of spoiling for all of us.  But now we are in week 2 and it is still rainy.  So, thankfully a friend from Pookie's school called for a play date and Bear is happily playing on the computer with a preschool program.  This morning I got some "school" books for the girls to practise their numbers and letters.  And because I'm feeling guilty about the 3 days and 2 nights away that I have this week due to work, I'm sure I'll feel like taking them out somewhere fun tomorrow since its Hubby long day. (Wow, could that sentence have been any longer???)

No comments: