Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A new look

It is the 1st of April and it is pouring rain and freezing cold.  I am not amused.  I am way past the point of wanting Spring to actually spring!  We've been teased of what Spring could look like...snowdrops and daffodils are blooming, buds are appearing on trees and I got a good 3 hours in the garden on Sunday.  Then BAM! There are 100 km/hr winds and freezing rain.  

So, in the effort to have a fresh start at both Spring and my mood, I've done a blog makeover.  Not exactly what I want, but a good start until I figure out how to design my own.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Niki said...

Love it! The laughing picture of your beauties MAKES the blog, and I am so glad you added it! :)

kelly ens said...

indeed...where is spring???? (i hear it's supposed to be 21 degrees on Tuesday).
i like the new template!

Nadia said...

Thanks Niki, that picture was taken at our open house in September by one of my youth. It is one of my favorites.

Kelly, from your words to God's ears! I tried re-adding you to my bloglist, but maybe cause you are private it didn't work. Are you OK with me adding you again?