Thursday, April 2, 2009

The battle for Spring continues...

Winter thinks it's a bad-ass.  Last night as I finished updating my new look, Hubby came home and informed me that it was snowing.  Feeling a little threatened Winter?  I've got another trick up my sleeve.  A pedicure.  That's right Winter, some sassy pedicure that matches my new blog color.  Whatcha think about that?  Bring it.  

I received a pedicure as a gift from my sister and I was saving it for when I'd be wearing sandals and some cute capris.  But if Winter is going to be such an ass about things, then it was time.  A comfortable massage chair, a daring color and foot massage and I'm feeling pretty good.  So good, that I should actually start working now instead of blogging.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Ooooh, I LOVE pedicures. Not that I get them that often! Enjoy your "spring feet" at least, right?

When is our next girls night anyways? I'm in need of one!