Sunday, February 10, 2008

Super Saturday!

We made it through our "Super Saturday" of soccer registration, a skating birthday party, ballet class and a swimming birthday party. I had to forgo my basketball tourney because my hubby was puking all Friday and Saturday. (He is 0 for 2 this week, first missing my birthday, then making me miss my game! He has 1 more chance with Valentines!)

It was fun spending ALL that time with the girls, but we were wiped by the time we got home at 7 pm. We barely managed bathtime and the girls were asleep before they hit the pillows. I curled up on the couch to watch the hockey game with hubby and was asleep before he could ask me if I wanted a cup of tea. Exciting lives we lead!

On a different note, we are "losing our marbles" along with the Frews. We'll see if it works!

No comments: