Saturday, August 22, 2009

11 years ago...

11 years ago two young kids bumbled their way through their vows of love to say 'I Do'.
He had more hair, She had less.
They both sported a leaner look about them...Him especially!
They had little, now they have much.
They were kids, now they have kids.

Much has changed in 11 years and it is beautiful! I am a blessed woman to have Hubby....in so many ways. He understands me, he supports me, he loves me and the girls so much...

In honor of the 11 years, we had some good friends do a little photo shoot for us to try and capture us as a family and us as a couple. Here are some of the shots from last night!

Our Family





Me & Hubby



Our beautiful girls...please also notice the new sidebar picture!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Great post and great photos! What a beautiful family!

Happy 11th, Nadia and Jeff! (Sorry for forgetting today on the phone!)