Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Picture of the week.

Not sure if the 'ones' of readers noticed a nifty new addition to my blog...Picture of the week. I love taking pictures, especially of the girls. As I carve out time to learn more about my camera and all its fun features, I put that addition up to motivate me to get at least one good shot a week. Plus, I don't have any photo editing software, so my shots are what they are. Saskatchewan was a fun place to get some pictures, so that is what will be featured for the next little while.

Of course, any good girl shots will make the cut too!

2 comments:

Niki said...

I noticed! :)

I like both so far, though this might be my fave. Great idea, Nadia.

Nadia said...

Thanks Niki. You can't actually tell, but the 'puff weed' is really the size of Makenna's head!