Saturday, February 6, 2010

My year of 36(5)

Today I turned 36.

Today I went to breakfast with my parents, sister and daughters.

Today I went to 2 of 3 birthday parties, and none were mine!

Today I got gifts wrapped in napkins and cards made from coloring paper.

Today I got gifts for my garden, gifts for my soul, gifts for my body and gifts from the heart.

Today I got woken up at the crack of dawn with a kiss and a 'I love you'.

Today I got 15 min with my love of my life and a steamed milk.

Today I decided to commit to posting something on this post everyday...365

Today the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day.

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

happy birthday :)
looking forward to your 365 project :)

Lisa said...

Happy birthday!! Looking forward to hearing what you have to say 365!!

Niki said...

Wow, you are brave with your new endeavor, but I look forward to following you in your 37th year.

Happy Birthday, my friend! We look forward to celebrating with you sometime soon!