Monday, February 14, 2011

I Heart You

Today we had plans for dinner with some friends. Unfortunately they called early this morning with the news that one of their kids was sick and did we still want to come over. Ummm...No. We don't need any sickness in this house, thanks.

Since I was working from home, I decided to try and make our dinner time a little special. First up, a house clean of the main floor. Second, a gathering of ingredients for one of Hubby's favourite meals. Third, cards and a little gift for the girls. Fourth, a setting of a 'fancy' dinner table. And lastly, white chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert.

Dinner was followed by an impromptu dance party**, complete with Hubby and I dancing to our wedding song as the girls ran around us giggling.

Happy Valentines' Day!


**In hindsight, that was a poor choice due to this. I'm icing as I write!

No comments: