Wednesday, May 26, 2010

YouTube and Me

I have a love/hate relationship with YouTube. On the one hand, you can watch a demonstration of how to make fresh pasta, boys doing stupid tricks, catch up on a show you missed or 'Charlie bit my finger!'***

On the other hand, you can fall into the abyss and emerge hours later, stiff and sore with a slight hangover from watching too many of these clips.

Too often the latter scenario has happened to me. I get sucked into a YouTube link that someone has sent me and boom! Hours later I realize that yet again time has disappeared. Time that I could have been doing laundry. Or cleaning. Or cooking. Gardening. Or actually working at my job.

YouTube...I love/hate you!


***For your own good, I did not link any of the above YouTube references lest you fall into the wormhole!***

No comments: