Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post of 2010

I feel as though this post should be deep and meaningful, reflective and poetic and all that other good stuff...

The reality is that when I look back on this year, more than any year before, I've documented it well. This blog has become a reflecting pool of memories and moments that I cannot adequately sum up here and now.

What I can say is that I have learned much this year. I have learned grace, forgiveness, patience, the gift of laughter and discovery from my girls. I have learned more deeply the meaning of Love from Hubby. I have learned about loyalty and fierceness from good friends. And from all of the above, I have learned about this way of faith.

Thank you and I love you. Looking forward to living and loving with you in the New Year.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy New Year my friend. Congrats on the posting ~ I'm impressed. I never doubted you. BTW can you type as fast as you can read??? Looking forward to more living and loving in 2011.

Nadia said...

Thanks Tracy! My blogging for a year actually goes till my birthday, but it has captured most of 2010 for sure! And no, I can't type as fast as I read...that would be handy though!