Thursday, December 30, 2010

Today's sickness report

6:30 am - The girls wake up. Hubby shoes them downstairs to watch TV as he gets ready for work.

7:15 am - Hubby leaves.

7: 37 am - Bear starts poking me to wake up.

8 am - I shower, I feel good. Thinking positive thoughts.

8:45am - I eat breakfast, read a bit of my book...still thinking positive.

8:50am - I start not feeling good.

9 am - Seriously, not good.

9:30 am - Ship the girls off to my parents for the day.

9:55 am - Back in bed.

Noon - Wake up, feeling groggy. Unpack my suitcase and clean the bedroom.

12:20 pm - Back to bed.

1:45 pm - Second shower, clean up the kitchen, take a walk to the grocery store for ginger ale and chicken noodle soup.

2:30 pm - Collapse on the couch till I need to pick up the girls.

4 pm - Pick up the girls, come home and cuddle with Pookie on the couch.

5:15 pm - Bear convinces Hubby to take her to McDonalds for dinner, leaving me and Pookie on the couch.

6:30 pm - Dinner finished, Bear now playing with our new XBox Kinect. She needs a bathroom break and gets me to step in for her. I play 3 rounds and fall down in exhaustion.

7pm - Current time, girls playing Polly Pockets, me counting down the minutes before I can put them to bed...therefore enabling myself to go to bed.

No comments: