Monday, December 20, 2010

Things I learned today.

  • That I can read 2 1/2 James Patterson's murder mystery novels in a day.
  • That me reading 2 1/2 novels a day makes Hubby a tad grumpy.
  • That the 6 hours a day that the girls are at school is really helpful in their relationship with each other. 24/7 time together degenerate into hours and hours of bickering. (especially if I'm reading)
  • That I am drinking copious amounts of tea and coffee due to my MIL's routine of preparing these beverages on a 3 hour cycle. As well as the sheer amount of candy I am consuming.
  • That putting down a book and bundling up to take my daughters, niece and nephew sledding with Hubby is priceless family time. As is taking down my niece and shoving snow down her back.
  • That hot chocolate, popcorn and a movie cuddled on the couch with the above folk is a good way to warm back up.
Tomorrow? Braving the mall and a cousin's birthday party.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Really cool to pick on a tiny little girl... really, Nadia!

Nadia said...

Tiny??? In a couple of years, that kid is going to be looking down on me! Serves her right, the little ankle kicker!

JD said...

I can see that you are having fun and all but seriously, I am having serious VanderKuip withdrawls over here!!