Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A good news kinda day

Today was chock full of good news:

~I did reading group in Pookie's class today. Initially, I was only supposed to do half the class (5 kids), but the other mom didn't show, so I had all of them. It was like herding wild cats...but pretty fun too.

~Hubby got permission to join us in Ontario a mere 2 days after we go. Which means he is there for our big family gathering...so thankful!

~I get the opportunity to pick up some more work hours till we leave for the holidays. Very great for those extra holiday expenses.

~In the mail today, I received a note from my old church and a copy of the Advent booklet that they are using. The booklet contains prayers, liturgies and a guide through the Advent season. It was a beautiful gift to my spirit and I felt loved and connected to that community.

I am really liking Advent Advent.

No comments: