Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Lucky Day


Today the girls and I went to a local school's Spring Fair. We mainly went because Hubby was working there all day and I needed to do something with my lovely children. So we played games and did crafts, looked at jewelery and garage sale stuff, ate hot dogs and cotton candy...But the end of it I still have 8 tickets left, so I decided to check out the basket raffles. They were some of the most amazing baskets I've ever seen. There were about 25 of them, all worth $100+. I chose 4 different baskets and won the Cupcake for kids basket.

It has a cupcake tree stand, a cake/cupcake carrier, lots of mixes and decorations and a fun pink basket that will be great for days at the beach. Not bad for $2.

I think I should buy me a lotto ticket...

2 comments:

Niki said...

So fun! I love our mini-cupcake holder! Makes any cupcake look cooler! ;P

You saved your win for tonight (instead of the tea where I won) and did well for yourself! DO NOT buy a lottery ticket! You've had your win!

So when do we get invited over for cupcakes and coffee?!?

Nadia said...

Tonight!