Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A day in the life...

Today's music playlist: Pink, Mat Kearney with a dash of 4 non blondes

Saw a dead beaver on the side of the road.

Got called Sir twice this morning. I gave the people grace since they were both over 70. Though it did make me think about needing to put a tiny bit more effort in my appearance. But after 53 days of rain, jeans and a sweater is where it is at.

Got asked to make a 'Canadian' themed cake for Friday. Was inspired by the dead beaver and decided to Google 'beaver cake'. The second I typed that and hit enter, I knew I made a BIG mistake. Trust me, don't google 'beaver cake'.

Baked raisin bread.

Had dinner with my big box shopping, tattoo wanting friend since we were both husbandless tonight.

Enjoyed a cup of tea and a chat with a friend and made plans to make mozza cheese.

Got to see my husband!

Overall, a pretty good day.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

OK my freezie came out my nose as I read your google the beaver comment.... :)

Nadia said...

That's awesome! But the real question is...did ya google it?

Lisa said...

not yet.... i'm not sure my filter will let it though!!
My own pictures in my mind are probably a little better!