Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dear Readers of this here blog

Friends,

I have discovered that a vast number of you read my blog. Some of you have been faithful readers for a while, some have come along since you heard of a 'certain' blog post I wrote recently.

Welcome!

I won't lie, it is fun to engage with folks around the thoughts that roam in my mind...but there are ground rules.

Be kind.
When I'm not writing letters to Church X, I am blogging about my life and family. I admit to being a bad wife and mother...but I also admit to being an AWESOME wife and mother.

Please don't judge!
I admire, even covet different viewpoints. But honesty and transparency is the best way to go. If you want me to repent...tell me so. Yourself. Don't hide behind anonymity. And I've changed my settings, so if you want to comment either set up a blogger account or email me privately.

Don't use what I post as gossip ammunition.
Trust me. The world is small and gossip travels fast. It is hurtful and kinda unbiblical.

Know this...I am just a person trying to figure out family and faith. I don't have it all together and I never will pretend too. If you read this blog, journey with me...it is more fun that way!

I have posted a follow up to An Open Letter to Church X over HERE.

No comments: