Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Things I know for sure...

There is a God. A loving Father, a Saviour Son and a wise and comforting Holy Spirit. We cannot manoeuvre life well without them.

A child's hand slipped into mine makes me feel invincible.

Everyone should grow something, flowers or food. Playing in the dirt reminds us of the simple things in life. It connects us to the earth, creation and ultimately the Creator God.

My daughters are the most beautiful girls I know.

My Hubby is a good, kind, hot man and I am lucky to have him in my life.

Family comes first.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet.

My theology is based on the radical welcome of God, the need for hospitality and community and the giftedness of each person in this world.

You can only be a good friend to a small number of people, choose wisely and invest much.


***It is a short list, but these are the things I know for sure....***

1 comment:

ACJ said...

Such a good list. "The radical welcome of God." "Choose wisely and invest much." I like it. A lot.