Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Because this is the kind of mother I am.

Today Bear had a visitor in her class, a guide dog-in-training. Otherwise known as a DIT. Of course there were several dog related activities including a game with a doggie bone...which Bear came home with. Here is our conversation regarding the bone for your enjoyment.

Bear: Mom? Is this bone real?
Me: Yup, it is real. It is a doggie treat.

Bear: It doesn't look real. It looks fake.
Me: Well...it is real and it is tasty for dogs.
Bear: What does it taste like?
Me: Try it.

Bear: Will I die if I eat it?
Me: Well, I guess you will have to find out.

Bear: OK...
Me: Wait! I want to get the camera!
Bear:
(Crunch!!!) Yuck. It tastes like cardboard.
Me: Well, at least you are still alive.



Bear's face seconds after eating...

No comments: