Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day #2 of Spring Break

You know it's bad when you starting counting at Day 2...

Today Hubby had a good part of the day off, so we went bowling with the girls and Hubby's mom. The bowling lane is super fancy, meaning you could program each player with bumpers or no bumpers! I started off strong...

Then I literally went into the gutter, trailing both my 4 and 6 year old daughters for 6 frames....

Bear showing off her stuff


Pookie and her pink ball

I can't do it justice here, but seeing Pookie sashay up to the line and throw it down with style and Bear nervously braving the walk by herself to quickly throw her ball was priceless!

The final score


As you can see, Pookie and Hubby tied for first, while my MIL and I tied for second and Bear is third...but if you look closer you will find that if it wasn't for a spare, I would have lost to both my daughters...sheesh!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds fun!
Hey, are you going to send MIL home soon? We need her here for our March break next week to entertain!

Lisa said...

Sounds fun!
Hey, are you going to send MIL home soon? We need her here for our March break next week to entertain!

Lisa said...

Oops, over-eager poster with trigger happy fingers! Sorry for the double post, but bet you were excited to see 3 posts!

You're welcome.

Nadia said...

Totally excited and yes, MIL is leaving tomorrow to help you out now!!!