Monday, March 15, 2010

Mysteries

There is a new trend around these parts...mysteries and the solving of them. Pookie has gotten into her brain that she is a mystery solver. So today we went to the Dollar Store and picked up a magnifying glass to aid her in her pursuit of mysteries.

It was fairly entertaining to see her walk around all day with the glass pressed up against her eye. We explored the bumps on a shasta mandarin, bugs and dirt and all sorts of other things. I even gave her a mystery to solve. The Mystery of the Missing Window Markers. As of bedtime, the mystery wasn't solved...but tomorrow is a new day!

2 comments:

julie anna said...

Sounds like someone has been reading (or listening to) some good mystery stories! Let me know if you need any recommendations!

Nadia said...

Julie,

I am always up (or down) with new books. I'm not sure where the whole "mysteries" thing came from...but that is nothing new. I'm always about 3 1/2 steps behind with my children.