Monday, March 8, 2010

Snowboarding

I went snowboarding for the first time in 4 or 5 years. A local mountain has ladies ride free on Monday nights, and free is good. I went with one of my best friends and 4 other ladies. I think we were the oldest people on the mountain for sure. One guy who rode up with my friend couldn't quite believe that she had been married for 14 years. She didn't want to break it to him that she also has 5 kids!

It was a beautiful night, with fresh snow and a view of the city that was amazing. I just wanted to keep sitting and taking in the stars and the night. Luckily, my friends were gracious enough to let me....and I was comfortable just hanging on my own while they took another couple of runs without me.

It was great. Except for the time that I landed so hard on my ass, that I thought I broke it....that wasn't so great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times my friend. Thanks for the great ride!!! T.