Thursday, March 25, 2010

Overheard in a coffeeshop

Today I was 'working at home', but because it is easier to leave the house when the girls are still sleeping I went to a local coffee shop early this morning.

I got my breakfast and settled into the back corner of the shop to work. I was deep into a book that I'm reviewing when a group of guys chose the table beside me...out of the dozens of empty tables in the place.

Then it started. The conversations where the F word was literally every other word. Which always amuses me. Really? You don't know any other adjective??? Anyways, that is easy enough to ignore...it was the next set of sounds coming from the table that was disturbing.

Farts. The guys were farting and giggling like little girls about it.

Did I mention that this group of guys were in their late forties and early fifties?

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

wow...maturity at its best!