Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Splashdown Park


The sun came out and we went to the waterslides!

For our last day with Hubby's family, we hit the waterslides in the next town. The water was freezing!!! I don't know if I'm just getting old, but it was hard to get motivated to go down slides. Lucky for me, Hubby is a superstar about things like this and took all three girls wherever they wanted to go. Pookie didn't really get into it until the last 1/2 hour when she went down the slides 8 times by herself. We all got a little browner and my skin is feeling a little sensitive. I will never understand people that do that on purpose, the whole burn, peel cycle. No pictures on my end, but Oma and Sara got lots.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds fun! I thought that was a collage you made and thought it was Sara and Bear in the top picture! haha! But then when I clicked on it, it indeed what not them!
Thanks for entertaining her for the week! So excited to see her tonight!