Monday, August 9, 2010

Not what I was expecting...


When I first thought of posting early today, it was either gonna to be about how I have a bad cut in an unfortunate place...or how I just finished the last of the
Stieg Larsson trilogy books.

But then I came home to this:





If you can't tell by the picture, both girls have a face full of makeup. Yep, the full deal. Mascara, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick and nail polish. When I went to kiss them Hello, Pookie told me not to mess up her face! Bear reeked of perfume, so much so that I gagged...and when we got home she had to have a bath so that my stomach would stop churning.

That's what happens when 2 cute little girls and their Oma get together...sheesh!

1 comment:

Niki said...

They are gorgeous, dolled up with Oma or not!

(And I'm still waiting for the post on the cut and the book series! :) )