Thursday, October 7, 2010

A bit of perspective....

Sometimes it helps to get a bit of perspective from others in regards to your children. Here is a beautiful poem from our caregiver/nanny/little sister/awesome friend JD.

Vander Kuties

Crayola crayons, paper, paint
Gold Fish crackers until we faint.

Packed lunches, snacks galore
These two girls I do adore.

Walk to school, rain or shine
A child's faith; it is divine.

Cheese and Crackers, jungle gyms
Running, jumping with every limb.

Wild adventures, a hiding spot
Bugging her sister until she gets caught.

Laugh, sing then dance, dance, dance
Yesterday I almost peed my pants!

Laugh, sing, hug, hug, hug
This job - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

3 comments:

Niki said...

Love it!

So good to know your kids are with someone who LOVES them while you are gone! What a blessing!

Nadia said...

I know. We are incredibily lucky.

Nadia said...

And I can't spell apparently.