Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Car Etiquette

In commuting everyday, I've observed all sorts of behaviour from both drivers, walkers and everyone in-between. Today I ran into a car etiquette roadblock...

I was minding my own business when I happened to glance over at the car next to me. Right in time to watch the guy pick his nose and eat it.

I know right??!!??

The worst part was that he glanced over at me at the exact same time! Now we were caught in this horrible position of Me: I saw you and Him: You just saw me. I quickly looked away, but we were locked in rush hour, side by side for a long time. I could feel him looking at me, so I did the whole sideways glance thing...back and forth and back and forth. Soon, I was trying to manoeuvre so that I was either a bit behind him or a bit in front of him.

I won't lie, the 12 year old boy inside me was dying to point and laugh "You ate a booger!!! You ate a booger!!! And I saw you!!!"

But the mom van driving, 36 year woman that is me just turned up the music and tried to blast the visual right out of her head...


1 comment:

Hannah said...

Picking is one thing, but eating it!!!