Thursday, October 21, 2010

A day of 2 birthdays.

One of weird things that bonds Hubby and I together is the fact that a couple of our family members share the same birthdays. Our dads share the same day in August and my mom and Hubby's second oldest brother share the same birthday...Today!

My mom is sixty (ish) and Steve turn 40!!!!! Forty!!!! The big 4-0!

Not that I am rubbing it in or anything.

A couple of months ago when Hubby and I were thinking on what to get Steve for his birthday, we came up with the ideal gift. Hubby. Yep, Hubby is back east celebrating with the rest of his clan for 5 days. He decorated his brother's front yard with a giant homemade sign and golf clubs, is attending a hockey game with the men of the family and partying this weekend.

I haven't heard yet, but I think Steve will like his gift. I hope Hubby likes it too, cause at this rate, he is never going to get his Flat Screen TV cause we just spent the equivalent cash on a jaunt to his family.

YOU ARE WELCOME STEVE!!!!

No comments: