Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Harvest Carnival


Tonight was the Harvest Carnival at our church. It is probably the best community event this church puts on, as evidenced by the approximately 200+ kids and parents that attend. The whole church was turned into a fair with 35+ booths, a bouncy castle, popcorn and cotton candy and lots and lots of candy. Hubby and I each ran a booth as well as managing to scare legions of children with our costumes....Hubby, just by the virtue of his size and presence and me simply because kids get confused when a woman dresses like a pirate. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of my booth! Suffice to say, it involved a swinging toilet seat and throwing rolls of toilet paper.

Here is our family all dressed up!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Epic 'stache.

Megan and Erik said...

I think I have a picture of your booth with you and Jayson. I can pass it on to you if you want.

Nadia said...

I'd love that Meg. Thanks!

g. mango said...

OKay, so you are a pirate, JD is Pippi Longstockings, K is a cat, R is a princess, and Jeff is... a large, unkempt child? An Amish foster child?

Nadia said...

IF you could see the rest of the outfit, you might have figured it out....he was Raggedy Andy...a very raggedy version of Raggedy Andy.