Monday, January 3, 2011

And so it begins...

Despite violent illness, cross country travel and copious amount of family time together, I'm a bit sad that school/work/life starts tomorrow. We've actually done really well at just being together, taking it easy and enjoying the sun.

Tomorrow starts school, and lunches, homework and activities as well as me starting a new job and balancing home life and work life. I won't lie, I'm a tiny bit anxious about this new transition...which may explain me not falling asleep till 2am last night (that and the fact that Jackie made me stay up till 1 am watching Pearl Harbour).

I'm turning into that person who needs a notepad beside my bedside so that I can write everything down so I can fall asleep. Here's to a new week!

1 comment:

Zed said...

I hear you on starting the new year with sleep deprivation. However, I didn't even have a Jackie keeping me up! Hope you're sleeping better now. I'm really working on my sleep. Going to the gym and warm milk before bed is helping so far...