Sunday, January 16, 2011

Facebook status of the day.

"Dear woman beside me in the bowling alley. Thanks so much for displaying the fact that you are going commando under your jeans. It was super fun explaining you to all the 5 year olds at the party."


Let me tell you, it is awfully distracting to have someone's behind exposed, I'm talking a good half of said behind, when you are bowling with 5 year olds. And this wasn't some young girl behind...it was an old momma behind.

The questions, oh the questions! Good times.

3 comments:

Nicolle said...

guys - I love your blog. Helps me feel connected to you guys. Blessings from Ontario, and much love, Nic

Nadia said...

Thank Nicolle! Didn't even you were a reader of it! How is life in Ontario? Ministry still going well for you?

Lisa said...

BUT... which is worse... an old mama behind hanging out or an old man behind hanging out... or a speedo on an senior?? Perhaps you should count your blessings... ;)