Friday, January 7, 2011

H3N2

Apparently there is a new flu going around. It has the less catchy name of H3N2, as opposed to the trendy H1N1.

Symptoms include: fever - check, cough- check, muscle aches - yep, headache - had it and extreme tiredness - does 4 days of near unconsciousness count????

Oh internets, what would I do without you?!!?? The ability to self diagnosis the fact that we nearly died from the flu is so helpful!

In other streams of thankfulness for the internet, I came across this Top 100 List of best Christian Blogs. Super interesting and I think I'll try and make my way through the list this year. One interesting fact I noticed was that out of the 100 blogs, only 2-4 (I can't quite remember) are written by women. Why is that? Are there no thoughtful women faith bloggers? Or is it because a lot of women talk about faith more in the context of marriage, faith or self help? Something to ponder.


3 comments:

ACJ said...

He did call them "church blogs" once or twice. Maybe I'd get more readership if part of my job leading a church was to social network and blog to promote a larger community.

Or maybe we figure out how to break in on their list...

Nadia said...

Yeah, he did called them church blogs, but a lot of them are more faith type blogs, not linked to a church...like internet monk, brian mclaren, stuff christians like...all not church blogs.

As for breaking onto the list...I agree.

Lisa said...

How about women are too busy multitasking home, work, children and life to have enough time on their hands to blog much more than a few paragraphs at a time? Just a thought... :)