Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goals for 2011

OK. I think I'm ready to commit to my goals for the year and post them here. Of course that means that something will probably happen to kick my ass and half my goals will be out the door! (notice that having an optimist attitude is NOT on my list. I want to be reasonable after all!)

In no particular order:
  1. Learn the guitar part for the song Chasing Cars.
  2. Read 10 books off the BBC List.
  3. Blog once a week on my other blog: Trust my Path.
  4. Exercise 3 times a week - walk, shooting hoops or Zumba on the Kinect.
  5. Do something once a month to intentionally benefit/strengthen my relationship with Hubby.
There you go. Written on the stone tablet that is the internet.




2 comments:

julie anna said...

Tomorrow in grade six, we are talking about goal setting and why so many people struggle to keep New Year's Resolutions. One of the things on the list is the need for a support system to help you out/keep you accountable. Way to be ahead of the curve!

Nadia said...

Thanks Julie!