Friday, January 21, 2011

Shape ups

Today I watched a woman cross the street in front of me. She was moving awkwardly and I couldn't figure out why. Finally I saw her feet, she was wearing beige shape ups. I don't get this trend at all. First off, they look horrible. And they make you walk kinda funny. I get that it is suppose to "tone your thighs and bum"; but the only people I've ever seen wear these shoes have been skinny women.

Although, I seem to remember having the same sort of hostility towards Crocs. And now I need to wear them when my arthritis flares. I sincerely hope that no other bodily failure forces me into Shape Ups!

3 comments:

Niki said...

Hahaha! Your post made me laugh! :)

Hope we can plan a girls night soon so we can catch up with you!

Hannah said...

If you ever give it a second thought, MBTs do have nicer styles, though my bro-in-law does still say they look like orthopedic shoes.

Dennisbaker said...

I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information
but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information
available here is great. . I know something information, to know you can click here

shape-ups
skechers
relaxed fit